Collected by Naty Vinz
Makena Alanui, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Makena Beach is a beautiful, wide sand beach on the southern tip of Maui. There is no development around it, so you have the feeling of being on a deserted tropical island paradise. Sand dunes, black lava and a tall hill on the northern edge of...
1279 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
I love discovering local foodie favorites when traveling so when my boyfriend and I were in Maui we found this little cafe using local restaurant reviews. Well, apparently the fish tacos here are so good it has been featured in travel magazines,...
Amala Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Maui has long been a mecca for windsurfing and kiteboarding thanks to its consistent winds. I found myself mesmerized watching the colorful kites dance across the waves and immediately knew I had to try to fly. Experienced kiters make the sport...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys