Collected by Naty Vinz
Makena Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Makena Beach is a beautiful, wide sand beach on the southern tip of Maui. There is no development around it, so you have the feeling of being on a deserted tropical island paradise. Sand dunes, black lava and a tall hill on the northern edge of...
1279 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
I love discovering local foodie favorites when traveling so when my boyfriend and I were in Maui we found this little cafe using local restaurant reviews. Well, apparently the fish tacos here are so good it has been featured in travel magazines,...
Amala Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Maui has long been a mecca for windsurfing and kiteboarding thanks to its consistent winds. I found myself mesmerized watching the colorful kites dance across the waves and immediately knew I had to try to fly. Experienced kiters make the sport...
- 1Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 2Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 3Where to Go in FallEurope’s Most Overlooked Region Is Ready for Its Close-Up
- 4Food + DrinkTokyo’s Long Lines Lead to Magic (and Life-Changing Ramen)
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World