Collected by Naty Vinz
Makena Alanui, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Makena Beach is a beautiful, wide sand beach on the southern tip of Maui. There is no development around it, so you have the feeling of being on a deserted tropical island paradise. Sand dunes, black lava and a tall hill on the northern edge of...
1279 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
I love discovering local foodie favorites when traveling so when my boyfriend and I were in Maui we found this little cafe using local restaurant reviews. Well, apparently the fish tacos here are so good it has been featured in travel magazines,...
Amala Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Maui has long been a mecca for windsurfing and kiteboarding thanks to its consistent winds. I found myself mesmerized watching the colorful kites dance across the waves and immediately knew I had to try to fly. Experienced kiters make the sport...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019