Collected by Hugh Nguyen
Haleakalā, Hawaii 96790, USA
We awoke at 2:30am to take a van up to the top of Maui's Mt. Haleakala to witness the Hawaiian sunrise. It was very cold & windy, something you would not expect on Maui. The light from the sun spread all across the horizon, and when it finally...
1813 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
If you’re looking for tropical tranquility, bypass Maui’s buzzy resort enclaves and head away from the coast to the island’s laid-back Upcountry. At Lumeria, a 24-room wellness retreat, visitors can start the day with a guided...
277 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Though it may seem like trivia, Hawaii is the only place in the United States that commercially harvests coffee. For years, Kona coffee from the Big Island of Hawaii has been a staple of Hawaii's bean scene, but in recent years, coffee has spread...
15200 Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Getting up early to view the sunrise on Haleakala - then make sure you have some fuel. Get coffee on the way up…it’s a necessity at that time of morning. Mike at Crater Coffee stand will great you with a big smile and cup of Joe. You can’t miss...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season