Collected by Hugh Nguyen
Haleakalā, Hawaii 96790, USA
We awoke at 2:30am to take a van up to the top of Maui's Mt. Haleakala to witness the Hawaiian sunrise. It was very cold & windy, something you would not expect on Maui. The light from the sun spread all across the horizon, and when it finally...
1813 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
If you’re looking for tropical tranquility, bypass Maui’s buzzy resort enclaves and head away from the coast to the island’s laid-back Upcountry. At Lumeria, a 24-room wellness retreat, visitors can start the day with a guided...
277 Lahainaluna Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Though it may seem like trivia, Hawaii is the only place in the United States that commercially harvests coffee. For years, Kona coffee from the Big Island of Hawaii has been a staple of Hawaii's bean scene, but in recent years, coffee has spread...
15200 Haleakala Hwy, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Getting up early to view the sunrise on Haleakala - then make sure you have some fuel. Get coffee on the way up…it’s a necessity at that time of morning. Mike at Crater Coffee stand will great you with a big smile and cup of Joe. You can’t miss...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local