Collected by Michelle Naturale
Waianapanapa, Hana, HI 96713, USA
The key to to appreciating Maui's Hana Highway is really taking the time to stop and explore along the way. One of my favorite places along the famous drive is Waianapanapa State Park. The 120-acre park is a mix of dense tropical forest, black...
Hana, HI 96713, USA
At the far eastern end of the island of Maui, along the Hana Highway, there is a path that leads to the famous Red Sand Beach. Along the way, you must cross over a rocky beach where you will find this view of the Pacific Ocean pounding the coast....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village