Collected by Sara Dunham
Kihei, HI 96753, USA
While on a recent trip to Maui this September, a local friend signed me up as a volunteer to guard endangered Hawksbill sea turtle nests. The Hawaii Wildlife Fund strives to protect these ancient creatures as they return to their birth place to...
Kula, HI 96790, USA
Surfing goats? Maybe not, but playful bucks jump and entertain us on brightly painted surf boards. Located in Kula, near the slopes of Maui's Haleakala Crater, this designer farm offers milking tours, delicious goat cheeses and gourmet chocolates....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December