Collected by Maryann Fernandez
Maryann Fernandez′s Wishlist
Via della Fonte, 58043 Vetulonia GR, Italy
Cucina di Andrea, in the Etruscan hill town Vetulonia, offers both private dinners and cooking classes. The meals are prepared in Andrea's rustic alfresco kitchen and served on a breathtaking terrace surrounded by groves of olive and oak trees—and...
Via Sant'Andrea, 23, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
This "Agriturismo" is owned and operated by Sarah Fioroni, author of "A Family Farm in Tuscany". Sarah travels to the United States to hold Italian cooking classes (we met her in San Antonio, Texas). This is a view of historic San Gimignano from...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village