Collected by Mary Kiely
Mary Kiely′s Wishlist
609 SW Washington St, Portland, OR 97205, USA
For a fun (and manly) experience in Portland, save your haircut for your trip and get it cut—and throw in an old-style shave—at Y Chrome and total man cave just for the guys. Play a game of pool, have a beer, or check out ESPN while you wait for...
1219 SW Park Ave, Portland, OR 97205, USA
The Portland Art Museum has been a fixture of the Rose City for longer than you’d expect—it’s the oldest art museum on the West Coast, opened in 1892. The current location, on the South Park Blocks, debuted in 1932 with a design...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village