Mary, Karyn & Tomya's Italy
Collected by AFAR Explorer
Calle de la Malvasia Vechia, 6014-6015, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
The front section of this small spot was crowded with locals having a quick drink and a plate of cicchetti. We had reserved one of the six tables in the back. The menu, written on a blackboard, was all almost all unknown to me. Thankfully my...
Campo Santo Stefano, 2801, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Part Sicilian part Venetian and served by a Neapolitan, this restaurant served one of the most memorable things we ate in Venice. After an epic and very unusual summer thunderstorm we made it to the restaurant and got a table inside. I love Zuppe...
Calle Seconda de la Fava, 1135, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
We liked this rustic spot near the two main Biennale sites so much we went back twice. We tried simple plates of squid ink pasta and stewed octopus on one day and cold octopus salad and a completely different stewed octopus and squid dish the...
Piazza San Marco, 121, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Grancaffè Quadri is basically the alternative to Piazza San Marco's Caffè Florian. It's a little more sophisticated in that its take on food and drink is perhaps more fresh and decidedly modern. Tucked away in the elegant colonnades of Piazza San...
S. Marco, 2159, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
At La Cusina, diners can enjoy breathtaking views of the Grand Canal while feasting on traditional Italian fare created by Chef Alberto Fol. La Cusina's three formal dining spaces each offer stunning views of Venice's most famous waterway, and...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall