Collected by Mary jo
Mary jo′s Wishlist
955 S Virginia St #102, Reno, NV 89502, USA
When you see the giant grinning Cheshire Cat head, you've found the entrance to Happy Happy Joy Joy, a wacky toy and novelty store for oddballs of all ages. You'll find housewares, bags, gag gifts, party favors, collectibles, comics, art... and,...
Peppermill, 2707 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
The Fireside Lounge is unapologetically, gloriously tacky — which is why we love it. Tucked away inside the Peppermill Casino, the little corner bar can be a bit hard to find, so it's usually less busy. The banquette seats around the water-filled...
960 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502, USA
Thrifters, costume lovers, and antique collectors can all find something to love at Junkee Clothing Exchange, one of Reno's most charming vintage stores. You can bring your clothes to sell for store credit, or simply wander among the racks of...
160 W Liberty St, Reno, NV 89501, USA
The Nevada Museum of Art, in Reno, is the state's only accredited art museum. The permanent collection is divided into four themes: Contemporary Art, Altered Landscape Photography, Art of the Greater West, and the Work Ethic Collection. Temporary...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022