Collected by Mary Chown
Mary Chown′s Wishlist
Grasmarkt Straat 54, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
If you want an original souvenir from Belgium, with a quirky sense of humour, visit the Brussels Corner shop. You can find two of these colourful stores within minutes of Grand Place. They are filled with fun and funky images of Belgian icons. You...
Avenue du Parc Royal 61, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium
For two weeks every spring, the Royal Greenhouses open their doors and invite us commoners into a majestic feast for all of the senses. Locals never miss it, and if you happen to be in Brussels during this time, you must go. Most tourists visit...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun