Collected by Jen Cic
Pointe Thalémont, Le François, Martinique 97240
Plein Soleil has only 16 guestrooms and suites spread among five colourful villas. Each villa is designed in the style of traditional Martinican creole cases, or petite houses adorned with wooden fretwork. Just beautiful... But they have tough...
13 Allée des Feuillantines, Fort-de-France, Martinique
At an otherwise unremarkable roadside stretch in Lamentin, two Martinican brothers are creating world-class confections. Come see what the fuss is about at Chocolaterie Frères Lauzéa, where the titular brothers combine French and Belgian technique...
Le Coin, Le Carbet, Martinique
Neisson (just down the coast from Saint-Pierre) is open all year, but the best time to visit is during the harvest, usually late January through early June. That’s when you can see the distillery in action. Open Mon.–Sat. 596/(0) 596-78-03-70.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December