Collected by Jen Cic
Pointe Thalémont, Le François, Martinique 97240
Plein Soleil has only 16 guestrooms and suites spread among five colourful villas. Each villa is designed in the style of traditional Martinican creole cases, or petite houses adorned with wooden fretwork. Just beautiful... But they have tough...
13 Allée des Feuillantines, Fort-de-France, Martinique
At an otherwise unremarkable roadside stretch in Lamentin, two Martinican brothers are creating world-class confections. Come see what the fuss is about at Chocolaterie Frères Lauzéa, where the titular brothers combine French and Belgian technique...
Le Coin, Le Carbet, Martinique
Neisson (just down the coast from Saint-Pierre) is open all year, but the best time to visit is during the harvest, usually late January through early June. That’s when you can see the distillery in action. Open Mon.–Sat. 596/(0) 596-78-03-70.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico