Collected by Ingrid
Edgartown, MA, USA
Martha's Vineyard is an Island of the Coast of Cape Cod. You can get there by boat within an hour. There are several lighthouses to see on the Island and some offer tours during the Summer. This one is in a town called Edgartown. You take a short...
381 Lower County Rd, Dennis Port, MA 02639, USA
My son had his own room with a big-boy bed in the rental house on Cape Cod. On the wall was a painting of an ice cream shop called Sundae School. Our 4-year-old atheist didn't get the pun, but he thought the old-fashioned ice cream truck was cool....
830 Stony Brook Rd, Brewster, MA 02631, USA
Cape Cod has an abundance of historic buildings. It has old Inns, churches, Saltbox homes, and mills like this one in Brewster, Massachusetts. This is the Stony Brook Gristmill and Museum. During May you can see schools of herring swimming in the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now