Collected by Martha Kerr
Martha Kerr′s Wishlist
Sani Pass, Mkhomazi Wilderness area, South Africa
Having just spent 4 weeks in sweltering heat in South Africa, the last thing I expected in the middle of October was to get caught in a snow storm in Lesotho, the small country that lies like an island in the middle of South Africa. Yet as we...
Hluhluwe, 3960, South Africa
“Don’t move!” I was told. Perhaps that’s an odd highlight for a trip, the moments when you must remain stock still against the strong intuition to belago, run like hell. Yet these were the most exhilarating for me as a volunteer taking census data...
Spent a day on the southwestern side of Mount Desert Island, Maine this summer en route to a friend's wedding. The jaunt included a mild hike around the Ship Harbor Nature Trail, part of Acadia National Park. I saw this schooner behind the trees...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter