Collected by Marta Pereira
Marta Pereira′s Wishlist
Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria
With the MuseumsQuartier, local architecture firm Ortner & Ortner has helped create a living room for Vienna, complete with coffee-table art books in the form of two museums that complement each other. The white Leopold Museum is home to the world...
1060 Vienna, Austria
The Naschmarkt is absolutely one of the things you have to experience during your stay in Vienna! Locals call Vienna’s largest inner-city market the “city’s stomach." The market is a unique place for strolling, admiring, discovering, and sampling....
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter