Collected by Sophie Drake
2 Rue de la Charité, 13002 Marseille, France
In the heart of Le Panier, a charming neighborhood of Marseille, you'll find La Vieille Charité, a former homeless shelter marked by a beautiful inner courtyard full of growing olive trees. Today, this building is used as a cultural research...
Rue du Panier, 13002 Marseille, France
According to our guide, back in the day, brothels operated from the top floors of the residences in Marseille’s Le Panier neighborhood. Before clients could go upstairs, they first had to place their payments in bread baskets that were lowered to...
7 Prom. Robert Laffont, 13002 Marseille, France
Marseille, one of the oldest cities in France and has been Designated as European Capital culture. This amazing building is "The MuCem" ,the first major national museum dedicated to Mediterranean civilizations.Accessible to everybody and with a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter