Collected by Sophie Drake
2 Rue de la Charité, 13002 Marseille, France
In the heart of Le Panier, a charming neighborhood of Marseille, you'll find La Vieille Charité, a former homeless shelter marked by a beautiful inner courtyard full of growing olive trees. Today, this building is used as a cultural research...
Rue du Panier, 13002 Marseille, France
According to our guide, back in the day, brothels operated from the top floors of the residences in Marseille’s Le Panier neighborhood. Before clients could go upstairs, they first had to place their payments in bread baskets that were lowered to...
7 Prom. Robert Laffont, 13002 Marseille, France
Marseille, one of the oldest cities in France and has been Designated as European Capital culture. This amazing building is "The MuCem" ,the first major national museum dedicated to Mediterranean civilizations.Accessible to everybody and with a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles