Collected by Elizabeth Gossard
108 Quai du Port, 13002 Marseille, France
It isn’t wine or cocktails that mark happy hour for locals in Marseille but Pastis, the anise-flavored drink of choice first commercialized by Paul Ricard during the prohibition of absinthe. Ricard’s recipe and formula– star anise, licorice root;...
11 Rue Brémond, 13260 Cassis, France
Whilst in Cassis, France, we were lucky enough to eat spectacular food every day--for every meal. It was a culinary journey like no other. Every night was a new meal, at a new restaurant. That is, except for the repeat dinners at La Cigale et la...
2 Rue de la Charité, 13002 Marseille, France
In the heart of Le Panier, a charming neighborhood of Marseille, you'll find La Vieille Charité, a former homeless shelter marked by a beautiful inner courtyard full of growing olive trees. Today, this building is used as a cultural research...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now