Collected by Dana Carmel Bell
108 Quai du Port, 13002 Marseille, France
It isn’t wine or cocktails that mark happy hour for locals in Marseille but Pastis, the anise-flavored drink of choice first commercialized by Paul Ricard during the prohibition of absinthe. Ricard’s recipe and formula– star anise, licorice root;...
Boulevard Jardin Zoologique, 13004 Marseille, France
Marseille is a vibrant city than embrace people from many different cultures particularly from North Africa. It was very interesting to see many traditions from a variety of cultures and yet clearly there is a very french atmosphere with a...
11 Rue Brémond, 13260 Cassis, France
Whilst in Cassis, France, we were lucky enough to eat spectacular food every day--for every meal. It was a culinary journey like no other. Every night was a new meal, at a new restaurant. That is, except for the repeat dinners at La Cigale et la...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Expedition Cruises Take This Quiz to Find Your Perfect Cruise Destination Sponsored by Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises