Collected by Katy O'Brien
Medina, Meknes, Morocco
The streets are so narrow in the medina, that the only means of transport are the donkeys. They are driven in a frenzy, careening down the pathways, and you must jump out of the way or risk being run down. I think it's a "scare the tourist" game...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now