Collected by Marlon Howard
Marlon Howard′s Wishlist
Triq San Gwann, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
Tourists may flock to Valletta for its incredible history and nature, but many miss St. John's Co-Cathedral, which houses the famous Caravaggio paintings "The Beheading of Saint John the Baptist" and "Saint Jerome Writing." The Cathedral is open...
Rabat Road, Xaghra XRA 9010, Malta
Ta Mena estate is back to its roots: wine and olives. They still produce other jams and spreads in small quantities, but their main mission today is to let the world know how great Gozitan wines are. And based on my taste test, they can rival any...
St Paul's Bay, Malta
Sam Cremona was a former gemologist turned olive-ologist; he is actually an olive oil sommelier! Cremona spearheading a project to cultivate and bring indigenous olives back to Malta and put them on the olive oil map of the world. He’s giving away...
St Julian's, Malta
Quadro is one of the most popular restaurants in Malta. It's perfect for an elegant night out; the venue is open and airy with gorgeous views of the sea. The fresh, Mediterranean, seafood-centric fare changes as often as the the tide.
Get off the touristy streets and wander around the neighborhoods of the old town of Valletta. Take in the beautiful wooden balconies that stretch around corners and cross over cobblestone streets. But be prepared for some hill work—this old city...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles