Collected by Marlene Petter
Marlene Petter′s Wishlist
9100-105 Santa Cruz, Madeira, Portugal
The Madeira airport is known for its specifically located runaway. Originally 1600 m, finally extended to 2781 m (9,124 ft). But for me landing is still tricky. When you approaching, rocks on the left, ocean to the right and runaway with the end...
Cape Kiwanda, Pacific City, OR 97112, USA
The Oregon Coast is always spectacular, but on warm, sunny days like this, there are not many better places to be. This photo is looking north from the top of the sand dunes at Cape Kiwanda in Pacific City. Climbing these dunes in a few minutes...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security