Collected by Mark Lammers
Doilungdeqen, Lhasa, Tibet, China
We were eating lunch near a stupa after our horseback ride up the Drechen Valley, a hours from Lhasa. As we sat in the sun we watched a group of Tibetan women lunching slightly below us on the hill. Their husbands were bathing at a nearby hot...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village