Collected by Marina Boykis
Marina Boykis′s Wishlist
Montefiore St 25, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
One of my favorite stores to visit in Tel Aviv is 'notbook'. Itzik Maimin, the 'notbook' maker, not only has tons of notebooks on display, but he'll happily hand make you a new book with covers of your choice from discarded comics, books and...
Kalischer St 25, Yafo, 6516505, Israel
While it’s located mere minutes from Tel Aviv’s trademark beaches, the Brown TLV Urban Hotel is decidedly city-centric. Not coincidentally, it’s also in the center of town, surrounded by an array of distinctive neighborhoods like...
Nahalat Binyamin St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Start with a coffee and brakefast, then walk along the pedestrian. There you will find interesting Israeli artists and you can buy special gifts. Continue on to the next market, the Carmel Market. There you will find everything. Finished with...
Hackescher Markt, 10178 Berlin, Germany
In the streets around the Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station near Alexanderplatz, you’ll find the full variety of shopping experiences that Berlin offers, from leading international brands to independent boutiques and the studios of rising young...
Bernauer Str. 111, 13355 Berlin, Germany
Cora-Berliner-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Occupying a prominent space between Brandenburg Gate and Potsdamer Platz, this memorial (also known as the Holocaust-Mahnmal, or Holocaust Memorial) has almost 3,000 gray oblong pillars (stelae), arranged at varying heights, that form a kind of...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village