Collected by Maria Torres
Maria Torres′s Wishlist
Flavors of San Juan Food and Culture Tours is a great way to learn about the history and culture of the island while also sampling delicious Puerto Rican food. My favorite things about the tour: history, culture, and best of all food!
251 Calle San Justo, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
I've often taken the eight-minute stroll down the cobblestone streets lined with colorful houses from La Fortaleza (the governor's residence) for a simple lunch in the 60-year-old Cafe Manolin. When my family and I need a break from the sun...
501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
We visited El Morro during a brief cruise visit to San Juan, Puerto Rico. We only had from 3pm - 10pm in port, but we know the one thing on our must do list: El Morro. We arrived at El Morro & the fort’s sprawling lawn after a 20 minute...
151 Calle del Cristo, San Juan, 00902, Puerto Rico
Old San Juan offers historically and culturally significant experiences including a walk through 500-year-old forts, visits to UNESCO sites, historic churches, museums, the second oldest cathedral in the Americas and Ponce de Leon’s mansion....
367 Calle de Tetuan, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
I was given wise advice about going to Puerto Rico: EAT A LOT. Honestly, I had no idea how serious this recommendation was, and my friend was very right. The food in Puerto Rico was amazing. Everywhere we went was an epicurean sensation. There...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News Everything You Need to Know About Marriott’s Massive Data Breach
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022