Collected by Maria Marconi
Maria Marconi′s Wishlist
Piazza Dante Alighieri, 32, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
Giancarlo de Carlo may be best known for his experimental, socially-conscious modern architecture, but this is a rare example of how he dealt with history: his renovation of the Benedictine monastery in Catania, now used by the local university,...
98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
High in the mountain above Taormina, a similar village appears, without the crush of tourists. Castelmola is a beautiful little place with chessboard paving, tiny artisanal shops, and peaceful bars dotted throughout the network of courtyards and...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December