Collected by Maria Marconi
Maria Marconi′s Wishlist
Piazza Dante Alighieri, 32, 95124 Catania CT, Italy
Giancarlo de Carlo may be best known for his experimental, socially-conscious modern architecture, but this is a rare example of how he dealt with history: his renovation of the Benedictine monastery in Catania, now used by the local university,...
Via Pardo, 29, 95131 Catania CT, Italy
One of the most disappointing things about visiting a market as a traveller - particularly one on a cruise ship - is seeing all that beautiful fresh produce and knowing that you can't take it home and cook it. Well, at Catania's fish market you...
98030 Castelmola ME, Italy
High in the mountain above Taormina, a similar village appears, without the crush of tourists. Castelmola is a beautiful little place with chessboard paving, tiny artisanal shops, and peaceful bars dotted throughout the network of courtyards and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico