Collected by Maria Delgado Cajias
Maria Delgado Cajias′s Wishlist
Vitacura - Nueva Costanera 3736, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Take in a 360-degree view of the Andes and the plains surrounding Santiago from a rooftop lounge where the pisco cocktails rise above the norm of everyday drinking. Hotel Noi Vitacura. 56/(0) 2-2941-8100. This appeared in the March/April 2014...
Yu Yuan （ Bei Men ）, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
If you're searching for traditional, or even untraditional, souvenirs in Shanghai, hop on over to Yu Yuan ("yuan" means "garden" in Mandarin). Here, you'll find a plentiful amount of tourists, locals scootering along on those silly wheeled...
Changchi Rd, Changping Qu, China
The Ming Tombs are 31 miles northwest of Beijing. The cemetery covers an area of 40 sq. kilometers with 13 Ming emperors buried here. This is a popular UNESCO attraction in China and easily combined with visiting Badaling Great Wall for a day trip...
The Great Wall of China runs more than 21,000 kilometers (over 13,000 miles), not as one continuous wall but rather as fortified wall sections. Some of the sections date back more than 2,500 years, though only 8.2 percent of the existing wall is...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna