Collected by Maria Botzevska-Stefanova
Maria Botzevska-Stefanova′s Wishlist
1 Sunshine access Rd, Banff, AB T1L 1J5, Canada
Most people travel to Canada in the winter to ski the famous big resorts like Whistler and Lake Louise. But 20 minutes from downtown Banff is a little "hill"—as the Canadians like to call their mountains—called Sunshine Village. The resort,...
1000 Chemin des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T1, Canada
Mont Tremblant is groomed on four sides of the mountain. Some complain the resort overly grooms, but these tend to be powder hounds who grew up skiing on Coastal or Rocky mountains. Either way its 875 meters of vertical and 95 trails, some of...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys