Collected by Maria Athanasopoulou
Maria Athanasopoulou′s Wishlist
Filippoi 640 03, Greece
Located at a distance of 15 kilometers from the city of Kavala. The ancient city of Philippi was founded in 360 BC by colonists of Thasos, named Krinides. In 356 BC the residents seek the help of the king of Macedonia Philip II, to protect their...
Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
Aristotelous Square is definitely one of the most beautiful corners of Thessaloniki, the second largest city of Greece! The square was designed in the early 19th century and was completed around 1960. Today it is the largest square in Thessaloniki...
Chania is one of the most beautiful cities of the island of Crete. One of the most beautiful corners of the city is the harbour. It was built on the Venetian era. Visitors will find there monuments of both the Venetian and the Ottoman history. The...
Houlakia Bay, Mikonos 846 00, Greece
It is one of the most beautiful hotels in Mykonos. I chose it by accident the very first time I stayed there but ever since it has become my very first choice whenever I visit the island. San Marco is a four stars hotel, located at the Houlakia...
Mestnost Betolovoto, местност Бетоловото, 2760 Разлог, Bulgaria
Bansko is one of the most famous winter resorts in Bulgaria. During my last few visits, my choice of accommodation was the Balkan Jewel Resort, a hotel located a bit further away from the busy and noisy city of Bansko, at the area of Razlog. The...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village