Collected by Maren Mansfield
Maren Mansfield′s Wishlist
10201 NE 4th St, Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
Nothing says the 4th of July in the United States like a good fireworks show. In 2010, I took my tripod out to the park and pointed my camera not at the sky, but at the park's pond. My efforts rendered unique crazy shocks of light reflected in...
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
I proudly visited Colorado Springs for ten days to see my best friend graduate as a part of the class of 2011 and to be commissioned as 2nd Lieutenant in the Air Force! We stayed with friends in Palmer Lake, CO and enjoyed the beautiful lake and...
Waterbury, VT, USA
in the middle day of our trip, one of our friends swapped his single bike for a tandem so that he could take along his twelve year old son. We teased the poor kid mercilessly, like grabbing his shirt so that we could get towed along by him and his...
17 Rue Sainte-Croix de la Bretonnerie, 75004 Paris, France
Serendipitous light on a September afternoon--a rainbow arcing over the Eiffel Tower and ending at the gold dome of L'Église des Invalides in central Paris. (Under that dome, emperor worship continues--Napoléon I lies buried in a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free