Collected by Marcus Witte
Marcus Witte′s Wishlist
82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
Sebastianskirche in Partenkirchen was originally dedicated to the Partenkirchners who died from the plague in the 1600s and were buried in the yard to the left of the church. After World War I, the church was rededicated to those who had died in...
Located in Osnabrueck, Germany, Green Bistro's overall line and light plays-off a zesty architectural design, combined with a deft artistic touch that lends 'organ-icity' to the surrealism. Highly functional, informal decor (white chairs and tulip...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked