Collected by Marci Hannewald
Marci Hannewald′s Wishlist
39 Rue Saint Jean Baptiste, Baie-Saint-Paul, QC G3Z 1M3, Canada
The restaurant in the Auberge La Muse hotel is a gourmet find in a rural village about 90 minutes northeast of Quebec City. Well-priced bistro classics are given a local twist. Try the emu carpaccio or the salmon with apple remoulade. —Jennifer...
1 Rue des Carrières, Québec, QC G1R 4P5, Canada
This imposing yet elegant landmark, set high above the St. Lawrence on Cap Diamant, overlooking Old Québec, is as much a hotel as it is a tourist attraction—borne out by the claim that it’s the most photographed hotel in the...
Riad Laarous, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Everything glitters in this breathtaking shop: antique Berber silver, amber jewelry, inlaid mother-of-pearl furniture, and ceramic bowls full of gleaming beads and stones. 3 Fhal Chidmi, Rue Mouassine, 212/(0) 24-442-2578. This appeared in the...
8 Rue Saint Antoine, Québec, QC G1K 4C9, Canada
Auberge Saint-Antoine, a Relais & Chateaux property in Québec’s Old Port on the St. Lawrence waterfront, is a history buff's dream hotel. The site consists of an old wharf and a cannon battery that date back to the late 17th...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter