Collected by Evgeniya Kirpicheva
Congostraat 9, 3500 Hasselt, Belgium
Do you like gardens and Japanese culture? Then you should certainly come to Hasselt. For twenty years, there has been a piece of Japan here. An idealized portion of nature, it's a miniaturization of reality reconstructed like the Japanese have...
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Varanasi is India's most holy city. It is not only the ultimate pilgrimage for devout Hindus, but seekers of peace also make it a point to visit Varanasi to de-stress, relax and recharge their souls. It is a city of temples, of age-old rituals and...
34 Derb l'Hotel Bab Doukala، مراكش 40000, Morocco
The first night in Marrakech, we were lucky enough to get back to the riad in time to catch the sunset and the calls to prayer from the scenic vantage of the roof. After cocktails, a remarkable cous cous dinner and getting to know each other (I...
Skånegatan 79, 116 35 Stockholm, Sweden
Let's face it, Stockholm is three things for travelers: It's cold. It's expensive. And it's home to some of the most gorgeous human specimens on this dear planet of ours. I may have found the perfect place to remedy these issues, should they be...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign