Not to be confused with the modern bridge that runs parallel to it, the Old Seven Mile Bridge was originally part of the Overseas Railroad built in the early 20th century by Henry Flagler. It began allowing automobiles in 1938, but after being hit...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village