Montecristi, just 12 kilometers (seven miles) from Manta, is a popular stop for serious shoppers. The city is most famous for producing panama hats. (The misleading name reflects the fact that panama hats traveled through that country en route to...
If shopping is a priority and you are looking for typical Ecuadoran handicrafts, you will have the widest selection in nearby Montecristi. But if you don't have time to get out there, the Museo Centro Cultural Manta can do in a pinch. The...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico