This restaurant is arguably Manta's best, praised for its attentive service and generous portions. The menu consists mostly of seafood dishes—grilled fish and ceviche are popular choices—as well as some pasta options. The snapper...
Martinica is a little more upscale and formal than other options in Manta, but prices are still reasonable considering the quality of the food. The menu's focus is on seafood: octopus carpaccio, fresh crab legs and tuna tataki are among the...
This restaurant at the Oro Verde hotel gives away its strongest selling point in its name. Located on the Malecón, it overlooks the harbor of Manta and Playa el Murciélago and, beyond the beach, the Pacific Ocean. The menu has a...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter