This restaurant is arguably Manta's best, praised for its attentive service and generous portions. The menu consists mostly of seafood dishes—grilled fish and ceviche are popular choices—as well as some pasta options. The snapper...
Martinica is a little more upscale and formal than other options in Manta, but prices are still reasonable considering the quality of the food. The menu's focus is on seafood: octopus carpaccio, fresh crab legs and tuna tataki are among the...
This restaurant at the Oro Verde hotel gives away its strongest selling point in its name. Located on the Malecón, it overlooks the harbor of Manta and Playa el Murciélago and, beyond the beach, the Pacific Ocean. The menu has a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico