This restaurant is arguably Manta's best, praised for its attentive service and generous portions. The menu consists mostly of seafood dishes—grilled fish and ceviche are popular choices—as well as some pasta options. The snapper...
Martinica is a little more upscale and formal than other options in Manta, but prices are still reasonable considering the quality of the food. The menu's focus is on seafood: octopus carpaccio, fresh crab legs and tuna tataki are among the...
This restaurant at the Oro Verde hotel gives away its strongest selling point in its name. Located on the Malecón, it overlooks the harbor of Manta and Playa el Murciélago and, beyond the beach, the Pacific Ocean. The menu has a...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local