This restaurant is arguably Manta's best, praised for its attentive service and generous portions. The menu consists mostly of seafood dishes—grilled fish and ceviche are popular choices—as well as some pasta options. The snapper...
Martinica is a little more upscale and formal than other options in Manta, but prices are still reasonable considering the quality of the food. The menu's focus is on seafood: octopus carpaccio, fresh crab legs and tuna tataki are among the...
This restaurant at the Oro Verde hotel gives away its strongest selling point in its name. Located on the Malecón, it overlooks the harbor of Manta and Playa el Murciélago and, beyond the beach, the Pacific Ocean. The menu has a...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Travel News The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum