Collected by Simkha Blank
62 Gen. Luna St. Intramuros, Manil, Manila, 1002 Metro Manila, Philippines
In the oldest area of Manila, known as the Intramuros district, history can be felt through its weathered buildings. There is a makeshift sign indicating the garden is closed, but you'll likely see curious travelers taking a peek beyond this...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys