Collected by Sarah Thompson
Little Italy, New York, NY 10013, USA
I live in New York, but the city never ceases to surprise me. I saw this fellow walking along the streets of Little Italy. Stroll through Little Italy and see what bewilderment awaits you. Oh, and grab a cannoli. I personally like the...
10 Morton St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Bosie's Tea Parlor is something of an unexpected find. Located on charming brownstone-studded Morton Street in the West Village, it's one part curated tea oasis, one part wild child in its dessert experiments. Skeptics may feel the title of the...
154 W 10th St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Three Lives bookstore in the historic West Village caters to serious book-lovers. The individually owned store and its employees are warm and full of character—it feels like you wandered into your best friend’s (large) library in which...
75 9th Ave, New York, NY 10011, USA
A good market not only brings the best goods and foods from around the world to your city, but also transports you to their origin. Spend a few hours to a few minutes getting lost at Chelsea Market. Located on 9th Ave between 15th and 16th, just...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign