Manchester January 2016
Collected by Dave Oehler
Victoria St, Manchester M3 1SX, UK
The Cathedral of Manchester turned out to be more impressive than I had expected. The hightlight of this centuries old impressive structure is the choir. It looks like something right out of Hogwarts where Harry Potter may have sat during his...
Albert Square, Manchester M2, UK
The city of Manchester is ready for Christmas! Their very extensive Christmas market is all over the city but you could call the starting point the front of the town hall in Albert Square. The traditional Christmas fare is available at the...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun