At the Amazonas Ecoshop across from São Sebastião square and the opera house, items for sale include decorative wooden carvings, woven handbags, beaded bracelets and earrings and plant-based beauty products by more than...
Opened in 2008 near the opera house, the respected GaleriAmazônica has the feel of a museum and sells fine Indian arts, which are labeled according to the tribe that created them. You can take home wooden masks, colorful woven baskets...
Manauara is one of Manaus’s best mega-malls, and one shop to seek out there is designer Rita Prossi’s kiosk. Prossi’s high-quality “bio jewelry” collections are crafted by indigenous people. Her pieces include woven...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna