Mammoth Lakes, CA
Collected by Linda Roberts
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Crystal Crag is a giant rock monolith situated in front of the Mammoth Crest. Nestled behind the crag is its namesake lake. Take the trail from the Lake George parking area up for 1.5 miles to get to Crystal Lake. The hike is relatively short, but...
644 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Breakfast in Mammoth is serious business when you have to fuel hikers, skiers, snowboarders, and other adventure-seekers. The Stove has been serving up morning and afternoon meals for 40 years, with a menu of stick-to-your-ribs classics like...
Convict Lake, California 93546, USA
Convict Lake is known for spectacular colors in the fall, and there's already a trail there so it's the perfect place for a hike. Because of the different elevations, the fall colors peak at different times throughout the area, but you're likely...
106 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
A good meal at home without cooking is nearly impossible, but now you can fill up your refrigerator with gourmet food from Bleu Handcrafted Foods. House-cured meats, duck confit, and a selection of artisan cheeses are mostly ready to eat or...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019