Mammoth Lakes, CA
Collected by Linda Roberts
Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Crystal Crag is a giant rock monolith situated in front of the Mammoth Crest. Nestled behind the crag is its namesake lake. Take the trail from the Lake George parking area up for 1.5 miles to get to Crystal Lake. The hike is relatively short, but...
644 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Breakfast in Mammoth is serious business when you have to fuel hikers, skiers, snowboarders, and other adventure-seekers. The Stove has been serving up morning and afternoon meals for 40 years, with a menu of stick-to-your-ribs classics like...
Convict Lake, California 93546, USA
Convict Lake is known for spectacular colors in the fall, and there's already a trail there so it's the perfect place for a hike. Because of the different elevations, the fall colors peak at different times throughout the area, but you're likely...
106 Old Mammoth Rd, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
A good meal at home without cooking is nearly impossible, but now you can fill up your refrigerator with gourmet food from Bleu Handcrafted Foods. House-cured meats, duck confit, and a selection of artisan cheeses are mostly ready to eat or...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December