Mammoth lakes, ca
Collected by Keph Senett , AFAR Local Expert
Mammoth Mountain, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Mammoth Mountain is California’s highest ski resort, but the 11,053-foot summit isn’t just about bragging rights. The high elevation means colder temperatures, which usually means more snow. The California ski resort was not developed...
Convict Lake, California 93546, USA
Convict Lake is known for spectacular colors in the fall, and there's already a trail there so it's the perfect place for a hike. Because of the different elevations, the fall colors peak at different times throughout the area, but you're likely...
2987 Main St, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, USA
Established in 1986, this cow-themed restaurant is a local favorite serving American-style breakfasts every day, starting at 6 a.m. The pancakes and omelettes are specialties, and the biscuits are highly recommended. A great place to fuel up...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Where to Go in Fall The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum