Collected by Dale McMeekin
Triq Hagar Qim, Il-Qrendi QRD 2501, Malta
Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, these two Stonehenge-like structures date back to 3600-3200 BC, but were only excavated in 1839. Both are accessed via the same visitor center, where for 10 you’ll get a ticket and a comprehensive (and...
While Malta’s uninhabited third island of Comino may be mostly barren and feature only a few hotels, it’s got one very popular destination: The Blue Lagoon. Visitors mostly drift over for the day by private boat or an organized trip that includes...
Triq San Gwann, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
There are no words that can prepare you for the baroque interior of the St John's Co Cathedral in Malta. And that's a good thing, because the instant reaction as you step through the first set of doors is worth the admission price alone. I'm not...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019