Collected by Dale McMeekin
Triq Hagar Qim, Il-Qrendi QRD 2501, Malta
Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, these two Stonehenge-like structures date back to 3600-3200 BC, but were only excavated in 1839. Both are accessed via the same visitor center, where for 10 you’ll get a ticket and a comprehensive (and...
While Malta’s uninhabited third island of Comino may be mostly barren and feature only a few hotels, it’s got one very popular destination: The Blue Lagoon. Visitors mostly drift over for the day by private boat or an organized trip that includes...
Triq San Gwann, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
There are no words that can prepare you for the baroque interior of the St John's Co Cathedral in Malta. And that's a good thing, because the instant reaction as you step through the first set of doors is worth the admission price alone. I'm not...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet