Collected by Damon Allan
58 South St, Valletta, Malta
The coffee is good, but it is Prego's design that will capture you. Furnished in 1964 and left intact since, the shop provides a beautifully simple, warm feeling when you walk in. You can stand and have a coffee at the bar or take a seat at the...
74 Republic St, Valletta, Malta
Take a look inside one of the old Maltese houses and tour the Casa Rocca Piccola. In this 16th-century palace of a noble family, you are led through with a docent and learn how these houses operated and how the families lived. It’s an hour-long...
St Paul's Bay, Malta
Sam Cremona was a former gemologist turned olive-ologist; he is actually an olive oil sommelier! Cremona spearheading a project to cultivate and bring indigenous olives back to Malta and put them on the olive oil map of the world. He’s giving away...
Triq Ta Marziena, Il-Munxar MXR0001, Malta
Patti and Giuseppe greeted me at the door with their dogs Harry and Coco and they welcomed me into the old farmhouse’s stone corridor. The stones were limestone and light in color but the walls and corners were filled with clever splashes of...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna