Malta July 2014
Collected by Agent Ath Cliath
Long weekend in Malta for a family wedding.
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
Dragonara Road St. Julian's STJ, St Julian's, Malta
Quadro is one of the most popular restaurants in Malta. It's perfect for an elegant night out; the venue is open and airy with gorgeous views of the sea. The fresh, Mediterranean, seafood-centric fare changes as often as the the tide.
Triq Ic Cimiterju, Raħal Ġdid PLA 1116, Malta
If you’re planning a trip to Malta and fancy visiting the oldest prehistoric temple in the world that is completely underground, I would highly recommend a visit to the Hypogeum of Hal-Saflieni in the southern part of the island.
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now