Collected by Deborah AFAR Explorer
This baroque structure made of local limestone in the shape of a Latin cross is enclosed within the walls of Gozo’s famous citadel just near the town of Victoria. In addition to the impressive steps and marble statues of bishops leading up to the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village