Collected by Erika
Nordurljosavegur 9, 240 Grindavík, Iceland
Iceland’s largest and most famous geothermal spa lies around an hour outside Reykjavik, quite close to Keflavik Airport. With a dramatic setting amidst large black lava boulders, the steam-filled, creamy-blue pool area is a striking and...
Triq San Gwann, Il-Belt Valletta, Malta
There are no words that can prepare you for the baroque interior of the St John's Co Cathedral in Malta. And that's a good thing, because the instant reaction as you step through the first set of doors is worth the admission price alone. I'm not...
Triq Il Gebla Tal General, San Lawarenz, Malta
Amazing scuba diving site located near Dwejra in Gozo. This dive site is of the The Blue Hole which is a popular cave dive in Malta. This dive is great for all levels of scuba divers. Make sure you experience this site during your holiday in Malta...
65 San Duminku, Tas-Sliema, Malta
A one-of-a-kind shop on Malta, the Soap Café makes and sells fresh lotions, balms and soaps. The delicate ingredients and specially formulated products make perfect gifts for those with sensitive skin, including pregnant women and newborn babies....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands