Collected by Jimmy Cappaert
Skeppsbron 1, 211 20 Malmö, Sweden
If you fancy a neat way to get from Copenhagen, Denmark to Malmö, Sweden, then I'd suggest you take a train. Find your assigned car, and enjoy the scenic ride along the Öresund Bridge as you cross an inlet of the Baltic Sea. Upon arrival in Malmö,...
Frederiksborggade 21, 1360 København, Denmark
Foodies, rejoice. Torvehallerne is a one-stop shop for several meals, snacks, and gourmet groceries or gastronomical gifts. It's an airy, light-filled building with all kinds of purveyors, from fantastic coffee shops, chefs cooking fresh pasta and...
Lilla Varvsgatan 14, 211 15 Malmö, Sweden
A new Swedish pop music group perhaps? Not quite. On my road trip through Southern Sweden, an architect friend of mine insisted we stop in Malmö to see Santiago Calatrava’s building, the Turning Torso, which was modeled after his own human form...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania