Collected by Francesca Scheiber
Carrer Portella, 9, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Another of Spain's most famous 20th-century artists is well represented by the Museo Can Morey de Santmarti which opened in the summer of 2012. Housed in a 16th-century palace near Palma's cathedral, 200 works by the surrealist artist's drawings...
Carrer Sirena, 27, 07006 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
A short walk around Palma Bay brings visitors to this tiny harbor where modest seafront houses are now desirable foreign-owned residences. The small beach makes an excellent swimming spot. Lately, Portixol has also become a dining destination:...
Carrer de Caro, 36, 07013 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
The barrio of Santa Catalina, once the fishing quarter, lies just behind the old harbor, a short walk from Palma's city center. In recent years, the charming streets with their modest balconied houses have become Palma’s happening neighborhood for...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now