Collected by Francesca Scheiber
Carrer Portella, 9, 07001 Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares, Spain
Another of Spain's most famous 20th-century artists is well represented by the Museo Can Morey de Santmarti which opened in the summer of 2012. Housed in a 16th-century palace near Palma's cathedral, 200 works by the surrealist artist's drawings...
Carrer Sirena, 27, 07006 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
A short walk around Palma Bay brings visitors to this tiny harbor where modest seafront houses are now desirable foreign-owned residences. The small beach makes an excellent swimming spot. Lately, Portixol has also become a dining destination:...
Carrer de Caro, 36, 07013 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
The barrio of Santa Catalina, once the fishing quarter, lies just behind the old harbor, a short walk from Palma's city center. In recent years, the charming streets with their modest balconied houses have become Palma’s happening neighborhood for...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna