Collected by Wendy Miller
Calle Bélgica, s/n, 07108 Port de Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
Opened this summer, and rapidly becoming a must-visit. One of the best hotels in Mallorca in my opinion. Seamless service, large rooms with breath-taking sea views, very good spa facilities, and great cuisine. What else can you ask for?
Carrer de sa Lluna, 86, 90, 07100 Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
Even if you don't normally seek out art museums on your travels you will likely be impressed by this preservation of the modernist style. The floors and woodwork are like no others I have seen before. The museum also has Picasso, Miro and others...
There's a great hike you can do before sitting down to lunch or dinner at the Restaurante Mirador de la Victoria on the Spanish Balearic Island of Mallorca. Begin the hike from the parking lot heading toward the "Three Crosses". You'll have a...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys