Collected by Wendy Miller
Calle Bélgica, s/n, 07108 Port de Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
Opened this summer, and rapidly becoming a must-visit. One of the best hotels in Mallorca in my opinion. Seamless service, large rooms with breath-taking sea views, very good spa facilities, and great cuisine. What else can you ask for?
Carrer de sa Lluna, 86, 90, 07100 Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
Even if you don't normally seek out art museums on your travels you will likely be impressed by this preservation of the modernist style. The floors and woodwork are like no others I have seen before. The museum also has Picasso, Miro and others...
There's a great hike you can do before sitting down to lunch or dinner at the Restaurante Mirador de la Victoria on the Spanish Balearic Island of Mallorca. Begin the hike from the parking lot heading toward the "Three Crosses". You'll have a...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico