Collected by szuszi linden
1600 Las Virgenes Canyon Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302, USA
Cruising up Las Virgenes Road from Malibu’s beaches, keep your eyes peeled on the right for the unexpected sight of the Malibu Hindu Temple. If you reach Mulholland Highway you’ve gone too far, but it’s worth doubling back for a quick visit to...
32350 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
on a stretch of coastline between malibu and oxnard, i encountered a rare find: crashing waves, tide pools and rock formations reminiscent of the pacific northwest. the small, easy to overlook access to el matador beach keeps it quiet.
24255 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90263, USA
Driving up the Pacific Coast Highway on a clear, breezy May Day is sort of a life-changing experience. Despite having been all over the world, this section north of Los Angeles is one of my favorite locations, foreign or domestic. With the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign