Collected by szuszi linden
1600 Las Virgenes Canyon Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302, USA
Cruising up Las Virgenes Road from Malibu’s beaches, keep your eyes peeled on the right for the unexpected sight of the Malibu Hindu Temple. If you reach Mulholland Highway you’ve gone too far, but it’s worth doubling back for a quick visit to...
32350 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
on a stretch of coastline between malibu and oxnard, i encountered a rare find: crashing waves, tide pools and rock formations reminiscent of the pacific northwest. the small, easy to overlook access to el matador beach keeps it quiet.
24255 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90263, USA
Driving up the Pacific Coast Highway on a clear, breezy May Day is sort of a life-changing experience. Despite having been all over the world, this section north of Los Angeles is one of my favorite locations, foreign or domestic. With the...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now