Collected by Christina Kutch
Malibu, CA 90265, USA
A long drive up Corral Canyon Road (your car gets a hike, too!) leads to an unveiling of rock formations weathered by centuries of ocean water. Both jagged cliff faces and smooth stone surfaces beckon hikers to explore. The walk is relatively...
Most beautiful drive in California. If coming to California make the amazing scenic drive up the famous highway 1. This particular stretch is heading south from San Francisco to Big Sur which took about 3 hours. There are spots to park and take...
22878 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Seagulls are silhouetted against the sun, with the iconic Malibu Pier glistening in the background. A media mogul’s plaintive cry, vainly bullying beachgoers to stay off the public sand, dissipates as crashing waves dissolve into pearly sea foam...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter