Collected by Jennifer Cicatelli
Kaafu Atoll, Maldives
The island nation of Maldives is said to be the smallest country in Asia, in both population and land area. It may also be the prettiest. The flight approach to the airport in the capital city of Male, is the most beautiful I've experienced....
I'm turning a corner as I wander from one end of this small island to the other and stop dead in my tracks. What I'm looking at has to be one of the most stunning sunsets I've ever laid eyes on. The calm, vast ocean shimmers in front of me, the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security